Friday, February 10, 2012

Busy life.

VALENTINES DAY IS COMING ;)
I can feel love in the air hehehe.
But not for me. #forever alone
:(
Urrh, having test right now.
So darn busy like shit.
Seriously i feel like jumping off the building lol.
-________-
So damn frigging stressed out man.
Like meeting meeting everyday.
Tuition, tuition and tuition.
Proposal, proposal and proposal.
Don't even have free time for myself.
Don't even have time to take a nap in the afternoon.
IT'S JUST A NAP. NAP AND I DON'T EVEN HAVE TIME.
I was like what theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Damn it.
Stay back almost every single day. -.-
And that stupid test. :(
Don't even have time to do proposal.
And blogging lol.
So tired.
Ahhhhhhhh. I wonder why.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
I don't wanna talk about it but i'm so disappointed.
Like, honestly. I want to give up...
I don't know why but everything changed this year.
Maybe there's some magic or stuffs changed them?
I don't know. But it seriously making me so fed up.
Everytime i think about it. Urh.
WHATEVER I DON'T WANNA CARE ANYMORE.

And him. (;
Lol. So random weih.
Errrrr, muahahah i'm his secret admirer HAHAHAHAHAHA.
I don't know whats so funny but it's still funny. :P
Kthxbai.

Loves,
angie hui mei

No comments:

Post a Comment