Friday, June 28, 2013

Taken for granted.

I'm always taken for granted.
No matter where i am. Societies or groups or anything.
Nobody seems to appreciate me. Okay maybe not all of them.
But still, don't you think it's kind of disappointing that you gave all you have but people don't give a shit about you. I'm not blaming. Maybe you think i'm, but i'm not.
I'm just trying to state the fact that people just won't learn to appreciate.
Even me myself don't really learn how to appreciate.
I'm still trying to learn. Someday maybe they lost what they have, they/I might learn to appreciate.
Still. I'm kind of disappointed with them. Always.
I thought they might change their attitude but apparently they won't.
They don't even give a shit about what i said, i guess?
Seriously. I hope they won't make me way to fed up till i have no choice but to leave.
Leave them.. Hmm. Idk. I have always wanted to be a responsible person.
But no a person to be taken for granted.
I have such a busy life. That i don't even have the time to finish my homework and stuff.
I felt so sick of this life man.
Always have to do this and that. Meeting here and there.
Uncountable work to do. Serious shit? But people are skipping meeting here and there.
Hah, i'm speechless man. Dude, you should seriously do what you should be doing.
Kay i shall skip to the other topic.
I think people should think before they speak. Before they started to scream and scold and blame people.
You should see, if you are really THAT responsible when you're scolding the others.
Hmm. It's not for me to judge. But, that's what i see.
Kind of disappointed with le friend. Or maybe i have already given up fighting.
Sigh. Such a pitiful life i have.
Dad said he's gonna stop me from going out next month. Lol.
I guess it's a good thing? At least someone could control me. And i would have a reason not to go.
For ALL the activities. Time to stop i guess.
Orelse i don't think i would have time to study for SPM.
抱歉,我不曾拥有归属感。
Just wanna say this out. What's in my heart.
Because they never cared. Why should i give a * damn then.
I'm not an angel or robot. I still do have feelings.
The moment my anger reach the highest point, that's it.
It's over. Don't ever try to cross my limits.
Oh and i'm going for marching for the sports day this year ^^v
Muahaha. Although i don't really know how to march but, can't wait for it.
Kinda nervous :p
And btw, i saw my ex campers during the xueji camp this year :D
Heheh took photo with 'em. Damn happy when i saw them.

Nights.

xoxo. -imperfections-

No comments:

Post a Comment