Saturday, August 17, 2013

Lost.

Kind of lost right now.
No matter in friends, studies or the other aspects.
I'm afraid cause I'm becoming the second her. Maybe.
The one who purposely make friends with popular people.
I really do hate those kind of people so I don't wanna become one of them.
Sigh.
Trials is around the corner but I have not started studying at all.
And I just came back from camp yesterday.
How. Left two weeks only.
Can I manage to finish all the syllables? Oh god I'm so worried.
Save me.
Ishouldhavelistentowhatmydadsaid.
Feel like crying.
What if I fail my add maths in trials?
Urghh.
Regretted but I guess it's kind of late already.
:( :'( :/ TT
Shall start studying today.
But I have to finish all my work first. Again. haihhh.

And I haven't received my letter yet.
Was so excited yesterday that when I came home I thought there might be a letter for me.
But too bad excitements gone and disappointments came...
Still waiting. :)
Heh.

With lots of love,

angie hui mei

No comments:

Post a Comment