Friday, August 30, 2013

Complicated feelings.

I have so much problems right now.
Too much that I couldn't even list all those problems out.
What's the problem with me?
I just hate myself. For my attitude, my selfishness.
Ok I shall talk about this problem/ feelings that I had.
Most probably no one will see this but still, it's better if no one sees this.
Urgh the sentence doesn't sound right but yeah who cares man. It's my blog. So I don't care.
Back to the topic.
Well I went to school yesterday and teacher gave tips.
Oh and my friends didn't come to school, they stayed at home to study.
I have this not to give them the tips feeling because they chose not to come to school, and that's not my prob right? Right?
But this makes me look selfish. I shouldn't be selfish. At first I thought of giving them but my partner said aiya don't give them la since they stayed home to study. Their loss.
So I changed my mind and decided not to give them the tips.
But I felt guilty oh noooo.
So yeahhhhh
我就是一个很自私的人唉
Stilllllllllll urgh.
Maybe I'll give them, maybe. If I'm in a good mood & have alot of time to type/ take a pic of it and send them.
Most probably I will cause I didn't want to spoil our friendship just because of the tips lol.
Trials is on Monday. Omg few more days to go.

Should jump off from the building cause I didn't study much.
Ohgodsaveme. :(

Actually I missed you quite alot.
Oh and I hate being ignored :(
Can you try not to ignore me? Sigh sigh

And sibeh angry and stuff cause they didn't reply me didn't reply DIDN'T REPLY ME
WHY CAN'T YOU GUYS BE MORE UNDERSTANDING
I'LL BE HAVING TRIALS IN FEW MORE DAYS BUT YOU GUYS WANT ME TO CALL YOU ONE-BY-ONE.
DAMN I'M FED UP. 怨念。
DON'T MAKE ME HATE YOU GUYS.
DON'T MAKE ME LEAVE.
HOW MANY TIMES YOU GUYS WANT TO DISAPPOINT ME?
So sick of it.
Cmon you guys are not 3 yrs old kid.
Please la dude just reply me can ahh. Wth. Feel like swearing @(&:_)=$;;&::_

我很生气,后果很严重。
很讨厌你们很讨厌很讨厌我不要回去不要回去了不要不要回去看到你们我就生气很生气你们去吃大便please吃大便 很讨厌你们不珍惜我只珍惜她到头来明明就我做得很多她不会主动去做然后我很不爽但是她看起来很好人我又不敢摊开来说我真差劲之前我就知道你的态度很有问题了想不到在后面真的那样讲我们妈的如果我们全都走了我看你们办什么营鸡蛋糕啦你我们还不是为你好就不能尝试去了解吗你很有问题每次都这样。

No comments:

Post a Comment