Monday, September 2, 2013

First day of test.

Today is literally not my day.
Bm paper two was so damn tough especially for the rumusan shit.
I didn't manage to finish the paper so I simply wrote some answers in it.
Do you know why I didn't manage to finish it?
It's because I was half asleep when the paper started. Damn it.
Wasted most of my time trying to make myself to be conscious but obviously it didn't work.
What the heck. Seriously hate myself.
Bm paper one I have no idea what I crapped in it. Especially for part B. I even wrote about pelacuran wth.
Cause I really don't know what to write. -_-
Should have chose the other question! I guess I would have more points on it sigh.

English paper tmr.
I shall jump off from the cliff now because arghh. I'm damn worried.
I really don't know how to write English essays. *cries*

救救我吧 TT
Hoping and praying that tomorrow's paper won't be as tough as bm paper. *finger crossed*

我要让他沉下去为何一直浮上来 :( 啊啊啊啊
还有我的信完全没有到 (叹气
一封都没有 (泪奔
我等了将近一个月啊啊啊 (跺脚
算了,考试要紧所以掰读书吧。

No comments:

Post a Comment