Tuesday, October 29, 2013

不堪。

I have no idea what to do.
Have to admit that I started to feel scared. I'm afraid.
I really do.
Counting down. Day by day.
Just few more days to go.
But I'm not prepared at all, NOT AT ALL.
When people asked what have I studied, I didn't know what to answer.
I don't even know what I'm doing these few days.
Not enough time already.
What should I do now?

I felt so insecure.
Sigh. Who do I mean to you actually?
Too much stuff. Bothering me, distracting me.
I feel like running away.
Dad came back already. Mom didn't know what to say to me already.
I'm a bad bad bad kid.
Add maths is killing me. I spent all my time doing add math and didn't bother to care about bm or sej or eng or even accounts.
Damn.
I should chill now, and start to study.
Few more days.

说实话原来是这样的,那种感受。
如果真的就这样结束了,我该怎么办?
自己的心,连自己都不清楚呢。
究竟自己要的是什么,想的是什么?!乱。
现在不是时候。
很心烦很担忧很思念很慌乱很无助。
但你不在,一直都。
我无法向任何人诉说我的担忧我的惊慌我的无助只能装作我很好。
罢了。就是这样,才能成长不是吗?

迷茫。迷惘。

No comments:

Post a Comment